Microtonic + PO-35 speak bundle

Fredrik Lidström481 views3 posts
  • Users avatarFredrik Lidström

As there is no Microtonic + PO-35 bundle available, we would like to offer a 20% discount on Microtonic for PO-35 speak owners.

To get access to the discount I will need you to send me your 10 characters unique PO-35 identification number to support@soniccharge.com.

You can access this on the unit by pressing [sound] + [bpm] repeatedly until the display shows "Id-1" (for the first 5 characters) and then "Id-2" (for the last 5 characters).

PO35 id-small.mp4

DO NOT write your identification number here on the forum. Send all 10 characters in an email to me!

If you own a PO-35 and have just bought Microtonic from us at full price, please contact me at the same address.

• Users avatarKPG Robot

Hi Fredrik Lidström^ i sent you yesterday my identification number for PO-35, but has not received any response yet / the program is completed or the KPG Robot is forbidden in it to participate? : ]

• Users avatarFredrik Lidström

Hey, sorry for the delay. I try to balance support and development, so sometimes it can take a while. I have replied to your email now.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.