is it possible to upgrade from single licenses to the bundle?

Chris Allen283 views10 posts
  • Users avatarChris Allen

i own Synplant, Microtoniq and Bitspeek. Would like to add Echobode + Permut8 to my Sonic Charge products

is it possible to "upgrade to the bundle" somehow?

many thanks, Chris

• Users avatarFredrik Lidström

The bundle price is exclusive to the bundle. But as we have not always had a bundle, depending on which products you bought and when you bought it, we can perhaps arrange something. I will check your account and contact you by email.

• Users avatarMads Martinsen

I own everything except Echobode, and i'm also interested in any "special deal" for a bundle upgrade.

Mads

• Users avatarFredrik Lidström

As an owner of one or several of our products you already have the best deal for Echobode through the 25% Sonic Charge loyalty discount. Let me know if you did not get that email offer.

• Users avatarY()Rhead

I own Microtoniq only, if there's any possible arrangement for a total bundle deal please email me.

Best Regards
    Thomas

• Users avatarRyan Meursing

Count me in!

• Users avatarPhil Mills

Hi Frederik, a similar question here… I own everything except for Bitspeak. Can I move to the bundle rather than having to buy that as well?
    Cheers,
    Phil

• Users avatarJean-Francois Beauchef

Hi Fredrik, I bought MicroTonic ages ago. Could I upgrade to the bundle? Let me know. Thanks.

• Users avatarMikael Berglund

Same here. MicroTonic only looking for a total bundle also. Echobode sounds amazing.

• Users avatarPro.Tone

Yes, same here...Old MT user with potential for some upgrades ;-)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.