Can I transfer my Sonic Charge plugin license?

Fredrik Lidström562 views7 posts
  • Users avatarFredrik Lidström

Yes, it is possible to transfer Sonic Charge plugin licenses to another person.

Please contact us through our support form and we will handle transfers on a case by case basis. Licenses may not be transferred within the first 120 days. We charge a 10 USD (+VAT) fee per recipient once your transfer has been approved and it may be paid by either party. Upon completion, a new license will be issued to the recipient and the original license will be terminated.

• Users avatarNeil Mitchell-Goodson

Why the change in policy? Not saying it's bad, but previously when offering licence transfers you said it was too much work and stopped them...assume this impediment now removed?

Yes, I have implemented a transfer process and integrated it with our online shop provider (FastSpring). This makes it possible for me to handle transfers without it taking too much of my time away from product support and development.

• Users avatarNeil Mitchell-Goodson

Good to hear, many thanks :)

• Users avatarAndrew DiGelsomina

Hi Fredrik! I would like to transfer my Synplant license please!

• Users avatarElevated_Being

Hi, what is the expected processing time for a license transfer? I have used your contact form a few days a go, and I haven't heard a thing from you guys. :(

Sorry, sometimes support stacks up for me and it can take a couple of days. I have sent you a reply by email.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.