Help with Generete Kick Drums on Microtonic or Synthplant

Alex Sky134 views5 posts
  • Users avatarAlex Sky

Hi to all Sonic Charge Lovers)
    I'm trying to do something similar on the sample that I attached, but neither of which does not work. Help me to understand. Maybe someone will be able to make a similar kick drum on microtonic or synpalnt. I will be very grateful for the help.
    gen_kick.wav(667kB, 46 downloads)

• Users avatarFantomatica

kick4.wav(1081kB, 47 downloads)

• Users avatarMagnus Lidström

I love a good challenge, but the gen_kick.wav has a hi-hat in it. Do you want me to try to remove it, or do you have another sample, or do you want me to try to emulate the hi-hat too?

• Users avatarAlex Sky

I cut this kick out of the track. So I can not remove the hat.
    A few days trying to do something similar. I try to use 2-3 channels on a microtonic to generate a click and a body. I also use an exoscope to visualize the process. For a click I try to use different percussion, hats and other sounds to generate modulation at the start of the sample. This kind of kicks sound great in the mix if there is an opportunity to influence the click, then you can perfectly lay the kick into the mix.
    I'm glad that it's interesting not only me.)
    Hat generation is optional)

• Users avatarAlex Sky

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    I love a good challenge, but the gen_kick.wav has a hi-hat in it. Do you want me to try to remove it, or do you have another sample, or do you want me to try to emulate the hi-hat too?

Magnus, I continued to search for similar sound, but so far without a decent result. I will be glad if you connect.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.