I'm getting some saved money together to buy Synplant.
The thing I'm most worried about is that it seems that Synplant 2 is closer than ever!
Will it be a free update to those who bought Synplant or should I wait to buy Synplant 2?
Thank You for your awesome plugin! (been "demo-ing" and it's definitely a game-changer)
Hey. I hope that "closer than ever" is true, but a lot of times we have gone backwards in the Synplant 2 project. Five years ago I would not have imagined that we would still be working on it in 2017. 😊
I would not wait if I were you because I couldn't tell you how long the wait would be. We try to make sure that our customers never feel that they should have waited with a purchase. That's one of the reasons we almost never do sales and our product prices don't gone down, but rather up over the years. All our product updates have also been free so far. If we would decide to start doing paid upgrades, we would definitely have a fair upgrade policy and reasonable upgrade fees.
You need to be signed in to post a reply