Microtonic + PO-32 tonic bundle

Fredrik Lidström2 805 views28 posts
  • Users avatarFredrik Lidström

Teenage Engineering is about to launch a PO-32 + Microtonic bundle. We would like to extend this deal retroactively to PO-32 owners by offering a 20% discount on Microtonic. This should bring your total spent to the same price as the bundle.

What I need is proof of your PO-32 purchase. Send me a photo of your PO-32 receipt and the PO-32 serial number to support@soniccharge.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

(PO-32 serial number is found at the bottom of the cardboard package)
  • Users avatarBichuelo Audiotecna

This is great, thank you!

• Users avatarPaweł Kujda

HI, I`v been trying to contact via support@soniccharge.com in regards to above offer. More than a week passed and no answer. Is this offer still available?

Yes, sorry I have not had time to catch up on support this week. I will try to find your email and get back to you this weekend.

• Users avatarJon Schwartz

Hello! I bought my PO-32 used from a friend when he picked up the OP-1. Does this mean that I'm outta luck?

Depends if he already got a discount on Microtonic. I will need a copy of his original receipt and the serial number from your PO-32 box. Send it to support@soniccharge.com.

• Users avatarDave Ashford

Details sent! I'd like to take advantage of this offer too! :)

• Users avatarshelf index

Details sent! Hope to hear from your guys soon :)

• Users avatarKina Chameleon

Hey, I've also sent an email, hope to hear back from you soon.

Cheers.

• Users avatarWassim Chegham

Hi Fredrik, I was wondering if the offer is still valid? I just bought my PO-32 2 days ago, and I thought there was some sort of coupon code to buy your Microtonic plugin.

This offer is no longer valid.

The PO-32 + Microtonic bundle is now available for $169 at the Teenage Engineering Store.

(If you were waiting for your PO-32 delivery to be able to send your proof of purchase, I will still honor the original offer. Please contact me on support@soniccharge.com)

I am re-enabling this offer, due to the bundle still not being available from PO-32 retailers, and also being out of stock at the TE store from time to time.

Please see my first post in this thread for instructions how to get your 20% discount.

If you own a PO-35, you can send me your unique PO-35 identification number.

• Users avatarMetrixiano Jinx

Oh man... i was looking for a way to get the discount but i didn't save the box and thought it was useless but i do indeed have the reciept... so there is no other way to get the serial from the PO32?

• Users avatarArif Memovic

I purchased the po-32 tonic without realizing that it does not come with the software. Is your offer still available? I have a receipt and serial number.

Offer is still available.

If you can not find the box with the serial number, please send me a copy of your receipt and a picture of your PO-32 next to your photo ID to support@soniccharge.com

• Users avatarBichuelo Audiotecna

At Audiotecna, we include the serial number in the receipt

• Users avatarVALERY GOMAN

Hi! I've also sent an email, hope to hear back from you soon.

- VALERY GOMAN wrote:
    Hi! I've also sent an email, hope to hear back from you soon.

Ah, good that you posted here! Your email had ended up in the spam filter, so I had not read it. I have now replied back to you.

• Users avatarVALERY GOMAN

Thank you

• Users avatarDave Magoo

I just bought a P.O.-32 off eBay. Do I qualify for the discount?

• Users avatarnico nico

if I have the pack that comes with the 3 pocket operator does the offer % stack?

idk because I think the pack should come with microtonic because it comes with the PO-32 and PO-35 that use microtonic, and it feels weird not beeing able to fully use them and customize them.

- Dave Magoo wrote:
    I just bought a P.O.-32 off eBay. Do I qualify for the discount?

If it is brand new, then yes. Follow the instructions in my top post.

- nico nico wrote:
    if I have the pack that comes with the 3 pocket operator does the offer % stack?
    idk because I think the pack should come with microtonic because it comes with the PO-32 and PO-35 that use microtonic, and it feels weird not beeing able to fully use them and customize them.

No, sorry. Teenage Engineering only offers a bundle with PO-32. Nothing for the PO-35 or the metal pack. Would love it if they added it.

• Users avatarDave Magoo

Hi,

I sent the info.

Did I qualify?

Thanks.

- Dave Magoo wrote:
    I sent the info.
    Did I qualify?

Yes!

• Users avatarDave Magoo

Great!

Thanks,

What happens now?

• Users avatarOlo Ulasiuk

Hi i just send an email , hope the offer is still valid i own po 32 since some months but found out now i need reg code to upload souds

• Users avatarBenjamin Bouton

Hi Fredrik,
    I sent you an email yesterday regarding the discount on Microtonic (I have a brand new PO-32).
    Thanks!

• Users avatarJoe Ball

Hey! Sorry to join the hordes of hungry discount hounds but I also sent you guys an email a few days ago - just thought I'd post on here too in case it slipped through the cracks! Cheers :)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.