Please DELETE my account!

Data Protection94 views2 posts
  • Users avatarData Protection

i DO NOT wish to be registered with this site, I just wanted to see what the free things did. Soon as the install finished no matter how many times I click retry this box keeps coming up...It says nothing was found so what did it just install on to my computer then!!!! I strongly hope you are regulated by data protection laws and I am requesting my account be deleted asap at my request. I clicked on my account in the top right corner on this site and no where is it allowing me to delete my data and account from this site.. please delete my registration...I am removing the software it claims is not there and If anything goes wrong with my computer I know first place I will come looking on what might have caused it! Also being able to delete data/account/registration details should not be hidden! ie I should not have to post on a forum to put this request in ..very misleading ..please delete all my data and account.

thanks

error.jpg
  • Users avatarFredrik Lidström

Hey there. If you want to try out the trials of our software you do not need to create an account on our site. You also do not need to run The Sonic Charge Authenticator to run the trial, it is only to authorize your purchases. The "error" you are getting is "Could not find any purchased products associated with your account." which is perfectly normal if you have not paid for anything.

What you need to do is start your host and find the plug-ins you have installed. They should always show up and run in trial mode inside your DAW. If they do not show up, then something else went wrong during the installation and you need to check paths and rescan for plug-ins.

Regarding the deletion of your data, you can find that information at the bottom of our privacy policy page.

2019-02-02_20h10_21.png

I will not delete your account yet, to give you a chance to read and reply to this conversation. Just get back to me on the email above or on this thread if you have any questions. (If I do not hear from you for a couple of days, I'll go ahead and remove your account.)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.