Hello, I was just wondering if you guys possible had a time estimate for when your plug-ins, like Synplant, will be updated & become fully compatible with macOS Catalina? I know you’ve listed some incompatibility issues in using Catalina with something like Synplant, but I would still prefer to wait to upgrade to Catalina until it is fully compatible. Any estimate would be helpful!
hey, is there a "more or less" timeline for when to expect the updates.. ....”
Magnus Lidström 21 Dec11:53
We will start beta testing either next week or right after New Year's eve. So stable release should be in January.
That said, Apple has threatened us developers with harder requirements for their evil notarization process beginning on the 1st of January, so we will have to see what that means too.
You need to be signed in to post a reply