Samples in Microtonic?

C M281 views6 posts
  • C M

    The ability to load your own samples directly into Microtonic to make layered sounds, or even modify them into Microtonic, would make it flawless.
    Is this in the works?

  • Manuel Senfft

    I would rather find it cool, if Microtonic could analyze samples and create a single drum patch from this or so.

  • Ploki

    - Manuel Senfft wrote:
    I would rather find it cool, if Microtonic could analyze samples and create a single drum patch from this or so.

    yes exactly - like they approached Vintage Tonic. I'd kill for that over sample import

    The biggest issues i have with all 3rd party samplers: they don't save samples with projects. So i use logic's built in sampler anyway for that alone.

  • Manuel Senfft

    - Ploki wrote:
    The biggest issues i have with all 3rd party samplers: they don't save samples with projects.

    I personally prefer plugins, which store just the path to a file, instead of the file itself ... to save space and resources. (-;

  • Steven Sauve

    I like Microtonic particularly because it's a drum synth, not a sample player. Don't need sample loading.

  • Morty-C-137

    - Steven Sauve wrote:
    I like Microtonic particularly because it's a drum synth, not a sample player. Don't need sample loading.

    Exactly. We can use the sequence out to trigger samples in our DAW if we must. I'd also prefer microtonic to stay 100% synth.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up


First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
×