PO-32 Review Tutorial plus new sounds and patterns - haQ attaQ

Jakob "haQ attaQ" haQ454 views18 posts
  • Users avatarJakob "haQ attaQ" haQ

Hello everyone!

My name is Jakob Haq and I'm a mobile musician from Sweden. Im also a YouTuber and I recently made a really thorough review and tutorial for PO-32 Tonic video. Thought I'd share it here. I'll also be sharing my sound and pattern videos in this thread.

I am also currently working on a thorough review and tutorial featuring Microtonic, so stay tuned for that. I also want to thank Magnus and Fredrik here from Sonic Charge for providing me with a review code for Microtonic. It's an awesome sounding drum machine and it deserves to be properly reviewed and demo'd.

EPIC PO-32 TONIC Review and Tutorial │ feat MICROTONIC - haQ attaQ 251

YouTube Video

Heres a "dub Tonic" sound and pattern pack! :)

YouTube Video

And here's a "TeQno TroniQ" sound and pattern pack.

YouTube Video

In my third sound and pattern pack video homage to Halloween with some Haunted Hardcore drums!

YouTube Video
  • Users avatarMagnus Lidström

Wow! You've outdone yourself Jakob. Great in-depth tutorial and what a nice surprise with all these extra patterns and sounds. Three thumbs up!

• Users avatarTravis Kamen

Well these just made me buy a po-32. Awesome work and thanks for the sound packs

• Users avatarKoshdukai

I keep looking for a thumbs-up button somewhere on these posts/threads to click furiously xD

(there's always the YouTube thumbs-up thingy ^_^)

• Users avatarFredrik Lidström

Here's one! 👍

Thank you so much everyone. I'm happy you are enjoy the vids, I'm enjoying the hell out of PO-32 and Microtonic myself. It'll take me some time to get the Microtonic review ready. But I'll be putting out more sound and pattern vids for PO-32 meantime.

Just finished this 90's Hip-Hop pack!

YouTube Video

Just finished the latest pack! It's called TRAP QUTZ and it's basically full of Trap-type sounds.

YouTube Video
  • Users avatarMagnus Lidström

Haha! Best forum post ever. They just keep coming!

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    Haha! Best forum post ever. They just keep coming!

It's your fault Magnus! You've done a too good of a job with Microtonic. The range of drum sounds that can be created with it is astronomically wide. The only thing I feel is missing is an added square waveform to the Osc mod section. Could get some chip tune drum sounds going with that. ;)

This TRANCE sound and pattern pack for PO-32 Tonic, will fit well with gobo flowers, UV lights and stroboscopes. This video includes a sound and pattern demo plus a transfer signal that you can use to update your PO32, as usual!

YouTube Video

Time to step on the gas and drive that Bpm up with a dnb sound and pattern kit for PO-32 Tonic. It's all about drum and bass and as usual, this video includes a sound and pattern demo, plus a transfer signal that you can use to update your PO32!

YouTube Video
  • Users avatarIlya Olker

jakob please make a selection like on 20 arcade, or can something like that Would be very grateful thank you in advance

• Users avatarEly

These videos are incredible! Would you be interested in making the Microtonic patches available for download via Patreon?

- Ely wrote:
    These videos are incredible! Would you be interested in making the Microtonic patches available for download via Patreon?

Hi, I am going to release some Drum patches for Microtonic when I'm done making my review. But of course I should make all drum presets available to my Patreons. I'll fix it this evening!

Just want to add that there aren't any patterns made for Microtonic. Just drum patches. I made all of the patterns on the PO32.

- Ilya Olker wrote:
    jakob please make a selection like on 20 arcade, or can something like that Would be very grateful thank you in advance

I'll try! I like those types of sounds too! ;)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.